- The God Machine by Kat Hunter, a short tale of the perils of technology.
- Ghostwritten by Sean Ead’s, wonders about the source of the muses? Sean takes us on a journey to find out
- Like Soldiers, Face to our Foes by Patrick S. Baker, explores questions of the nature of war and what it means to be a soldier
- Pawprints in the Aeolian Dust by Eleanor R. Wood, a tale of a man and his dog and the relationship between our compaions and us
- Golgotha by Elan J. Grossman, on the nature of being and sacrifice
- Shell Game by Keiran Sterling Holmes, a tale of man and minds and what are the limits and nature of consciousness
- Mad Max: Fury Road – Surrounded by Political Sound and Fury Signifying Nothing by Jeff Racho, what really was the message of this film?
- The Mote in God’s “I” by Scott Huggins, what is the nature of free will and is is compatible with omniscience?
- Mourn for Morbius by Lou Antonelli, what is the nature of faith and life and how do you get through it?
- A Theory of Deja Vu by Curtis Lee Cancino, What is going on when you are struck by Deja Vu?
- On the Influence of Emotion Drugs on History by Jeffrey A. Corkern, The concluding part of his series on the nature of the soul
- Beyond the Mist continues with our protagonist pushing ever onward and we learn our protagonists name in this installment
- Places Where the Roads Don’t Go by Michael F. Flynn brings to us a new serial that explores the nature of the mind and whether hard A.I is possible.
And a book reviews by Peter Sean Bradley and Mike Phelps